Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rachel, Florida and More

I am down in Florida visiting my Mom and some warmer weather..... I am missing lots of people while down here and of course Rachel is one of those....I know she is going to grow so much, quickly....Here is today's picture....

Cute!  Huh?


My Mom and I did some major stampin' today.   My Mom always misses the club get togethers, so  making the club projects and more with her will be a big help.

Here is one of the cards we made:

This card is one from my downline and good friend, Phyllis Miller.   I didn't have the stamp set she used on her card as well as the ribbon, but substituted items my Mom had in her craft room.


Thanks Phyllis for the inspiration.


My Mom volunteers at the Brevard Zoo and I went with her yesterday.....Lookie who I saw!!!



Here is one of Giraffe's she spends her afternoons with at the zoo.

More stampin' tomorrow so stay tuned!!!


ENJOY!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...