Monday, October 3, 2011

Quick and Easy Card

Just playing around tonight while watching the Ravens!!!! and the Jets game....GO RAVENS!!!

I need to make a simple quick and easy card to take to a Assisted Living place the end of the month.   I am going to start volunteering there once a month.   I plan on contacting another Nursing Home tomorrow to set up a Stamp Date.  

Here is the card:


Simple but changing colors, we'll see how that goes...  The card is Naturals White card stock, and I stamp the leaf images from French Foliage in Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Soft Suede and the little bubbles from that set, I stamped those in Baja Breeze and stamped off first.
The sentiment is from the set, Sincere Salutations, in my humble opinion, is a must have set.  Cleaning the stamps almost took as long as stamping the card.  I will try and remember to take pictures of the ladies making these cards and let you know how it works out.

ENJOY!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...