Sunday, October 30, 2011

Club Cards - October

Forgot to post the pictures of the cards that everyone made at Stamp Club this month.   The first one uses the set, Charming.   The base card is Chocolate chip, layered on top with Wild Wasabi, that was embossed with the stripes embossing folder and the top, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP from the Holiday Mini. The stamped image is on Very Vanilla, backed by Real Red and Chocolate chip card stocks.  The three punched flowers on top in real red, cherry cobbler and so saffron card stock with the Itty Bitty Shapes punch.   Isn't it amazing how all those colors coordinate well together?   Well, I sure didn't come up with them.....Stampin' Up! did --- All their Designer Series Paper (DSP) have all the colors in the package of papers listed, SO EASY to figure out your card stock and ink colors to use with it...or even without the DSP.   It's like a magic color coordinator.  Saves me tons of time.  I added some Victorian crochet ribbon to hide where the DSP and wild wasabi card stock meet, cause I am sure it is not straight.......

I stamped the background of words in crumb cake ink, then the flower stamp is in Wild Wasabi, the punched flowers on top and I added some bling with the Rhinestones.  The greeting is in Chocolate Chip Ink. 




 

The next card is SO SO Easy.  I ran a Not Quite Navy card stock card thru the Big Shot with the snowburst embossing folder to create the background.   Using direct to paper, ran the basic gray ink pad over the embossed area to give some texture on the embossed area.   I stamped the words in a shape of a star from the set, The Sounding Joy with Baja Breeze ink, then I inked up the Joy stamp in versamark and embossed with Pewter embossing powder, heat set.  Wrapped white organza ribbon around the card, I did use dimensionals under the stamped image to pop it up a bit.  Using dimensional just adds some dimension to a card and really "Pops" the image up.  Try them, they are one of the cheapest items in the catalog.... For $3.95, add shipping and tax, comes to $4.61, then divide that by 300 and it comes to a bit more than a penny each.  That doesn't even count the outside border, so you really get more AND not like the imitations in stores, there is no spaces in between each one AND they are easier to remove from the pack and use on your project. 



ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...