Monday, October 31, 2011

FREE Big Shot Promotion EXTENDED!!!!!

That's Right! Stampin' Up! has announced that they have extended the Starter Kit Bonus Offer of a FREE Big Shot (or $100 in FREE products) through November 11th!!!!  And my offer of a FREE Top Note Die (or die of your choice of equal value) is also continuing through November 11th.   When you join the Stampin' Up! family now, you get over $400 in products for $175 and no obligation to purchase more until the end of March.   Find out more, just give me a call.

Today's Card, coffee and Cake....Is actually a card and a gift.   I got the idea from my friend, Michele Deslandes, a Stampin' Up! Demo I met last year when we roomed together at Leadership in Nashville, TN.  --- That is probably the Number 1 benefit to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator...all the friendships you form while attending Stampin' Up! Events, thru Stampin' Up! Exclusive Websites and Groups.  Anyhoo.  She posted a video on how to make a Double Pocket Card.   Yes, there are several versions of this card out there, but this was the easiest I have ever done.   Maybe I will make a video on how to do this card too.   SO be on the lookout...  In the meantime, here is my card:

 I used the Holly Berry Bouquet DSP that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog, and all the colors used were predetermined by the colors that Stampin' Up! chose to put together in these DSP sheets in this package...  How many times do you get some scrap booking papers and can't mach up colors with the  embellishments, coordinating papers and card stock?  Not so with Stampin' Up!'s DSPs.  They have done the hard work for you.

Want to know how to make this card?  Stay Tuned, a video will be coming soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...