Thursday, June 23, 2011

June's Club Cards

Well, we are wrapping up another Stampin' Up! catalog year.   On July 1st the New Idea Book and Catalog will debut.   It is a beautiful catalog and Idea book, full of stamps, ink, paper and more.   I have a stamp club that meets once a month on two different days, we make a couple of cards, munch and enjoy the fellowship of sharing our love of stamping.   Currently I have 2 spots open on this Stamp Club, which requires only a $15 per month purchase.   If you are interested in getting together with others, stamping, building your stamp supplies on a budget and getting free stampin' goodies too.   Contact me to fill one of those spots.

Here are pictures of the two club cards: 

The first one is a "wiper card", but as most of my stampers agreed, a great easy card to make, without making it a wiper card.   I used tempting turquoise card stock, tangerine tango card stock, Brights DSP pack (tangerine tango), tangerine tango  and tempting turquoise ink,  I also used some tempting turquoise 1/4" gross grain ribbon... Notice the repeat of colors.   That is one of the GREAT things about Stampin' Up!.  The colors all match, the ribbon, the ink, the card stock, the designer series papers, oh and there is more.....buttons, pastels, water color crayons, vinyl (for cutting images on the BIG SHOT), embossing powders, brads, oh and fabric!!!! yep designer fabrics that coordinate well, with stamp sets, DSP and more. 

OOPs,  I got sidetracked....sorry, here's the first card, I used the set that is retiring (boo hoo) Priceless. 

This the card in the closed position...It fits in a regular envelope.


This is the card in the open position...by pulling the front piece of card stock to the right and the back piece of card stock to the left, the image pops up...kinda like a wiper blade....


 Check back tomorrow for the 2nd card from stamp club.
ENJOY!


Carol Valentine
http://www.stampergirl.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...