Sunday, June 19, 2011

A few more Father's Day cards

I hope all you Guys had a wonderful Father's Day.   I have a couple more cards to share, they are Father's day cards, but can be for anyone really...birthdays, thinking of your, get well.

These 2 cards use the stamp set, Countryside... #120495 (clear), pg 115 of the catalog, or pg 100 of the NEW catalog......  The first person who is not a member of my club, who leaves a comment on this blog or emails me will get the NEW catalog for FREE.  and this new catalog is BEAUTIFUL.


This first card I CASEd  from a card on splitcoast, Natasha Zandbergen...  I changed it a little, used the same cardstock and retiring Elegant Soiree DSP (one of my favorites).  I also used the Spiral border punch which retires in just a few days.  I also used 2 Non SU items.   The ribbon is from the ribbon outlet near my friend, Kathie's house...who can resist ribbon that is SO CHEAP!!!  and this color matched Soft Suede exactly!!! also the brad on the ribbon is just something I had in a container, who knows where or when I got that one.  This card was for my husband  and father in law.   I made 2 alike...something I do all the time.   Since I am cutting the cardstock in half to make a card, I figured I might as well make 2, it doesn't take any extra time.  The base card is Soft suede, the top cardstock is Baja Breeze, a FAVORITE...., crumb cake and the Elegant Soiree DSP.  I stamped the images on Very Vanilla and the back layer under the wheel barrow is Basic Gray...I didn't figure any of these color choices on my own.   I just used the colors that are in the DSP.   A great color tool.  Someone has already figured out the color combination!!!

  This next card is a CUTE 3x3 card, one of my downline gals made....Jessica Robinson, SO CUTE, going to CASE this one, but change it to a regular size card.   Have a bunch of GUY cards to make this summer.


If you see me around town this week, I will have my NEW catalog with me and will gladly show it to you...Those of you in my Stamp Club, yours will be FREE and I will be handing them out with the club order when it arrives later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...