Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Flower Garden Embossing Folder Card

I decied to play around with the newest embossing folder from the Summer Mini catalog....Flower Garden.

It is a vertical embossed image, so I used a strip of cardstock and just emossed that strip.   I the used the vanilla ink pad and carefully swiped it across the embossed image being careful not to press too hard since I just wanted to ink the embossed image.  This card is the basic sketch as my daughter, Christine's card that I did the other day, using the border punch down the sides of the stamped image.   I used Melon Mambo as the card base, then I picked through my card stock scraps using white and old olive.   I stamped the hello from the Swirls & Curls verses (Level 1) from the summer mini in Old olive ink, punched it with the large oval punch, then a scrap of old olive for the scallop oval punch and for the decorative label punch I used a scrap of Melon Mambo.   I sponged some Melon Mambo ink on the decorative label piece to give it some dimension and used dimensionals to pop it up from the card.


OK, I know it is late and I am trying to keep the lights low, because the lights are attracting the STINK BUGS!!!!   3 so far tonight YUK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...