Monday, March 21, 2011

Stamp club Cards

Here are the Stamp Club Cards we made this month:


This first card was inspired, OK, cased from Gretchen Barron's card.  I used the same colors and layout, but changed a few things.   I wanted to use the Easter Blossom set, the lovely flower blossom stamp..and I don't have any of the rosettes, yet... so I improvised.  I used the flower from the Level 1 hostess set and stamped it on baja breeze cardstock with basic gray ink and punched out with the boho blossom punch, added a silver brad and a mini glue dot.  For the greeting, I punched out the greeting with the Decorative Label punch, then placed it onto a larger piece of Always artichoke cardstock like Gretchen said, and it really was pretty easy...with the paper snips...pg 199, the best $10 scissors on the planet.


 This 2nd card was CASED from a card that was from a Demo group meeting that I wasn't able to attend.  I changed it a little because I didn't have the ribbon that was originally used, but otherwise I copied it completely.  Sorry, don't know who to give credit to, but I really like it.
 Here are the cards some of the women in the stamp club made.   See how they are all different!!!  I love it when everyone changes their card to what they like!
 AND here are their other cards...



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...