Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wedding Favors, friends, facebook and high school

About 2 months ago, I noticed on facebook that a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, actually one of my downline, Tami had a friend, Brian.....I asked her how she knew him, because another friend of mine, Kim, that I work with...well her son, is this Brian....She said, her cousin's daughter was marrying Brian.   Then 2 weeks ago, Kim asked me to come and help them all make wedding favors.   So, I gathered up my Big Shot, pillow box die and some other stampin' supplies and Kim and I headed to the Bride's Mom's house where they were already crankin' out some wedding favors.   When we pulled up to the house, I noticed the last name, thought it sounded familiar, somewhere, maybe from High School....a few years ago now.   After we were stamping, cutting, embossing, filling the favors with candies....and the Bride's Mom started talking about Pat...I said, who's Pat....she said my husband....I said, I knew it...he dated one of my girlfriends back in HS.  How is that for a small world....

Now for the picture of the Wedding Favor....




The colors are Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue.   It's hard to tell, but the scroll image is from Baroque Motifs and the H is from Lovely Letters Alphabet and they are embossed using a retired Bashful Blue embossing powder and the ribbon is a silver ribbon.

ENJOY!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...