Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bliss--- Sale a Bration Card

This week I am focusing on the stamp set you change choose from when you purchase $50 (before tax and shipping) til the end of March. 

One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is receiving a magazine each month that has lots of inspiration,  projects and more.   This card I copied almost exactly from that magazine.   The card is crumb cake and I stamped the main image in crumb cake on the card and also on very vanilla cardstock...I aligned the vanilla image over the card and used dimensionals to adhere to card.  The butterfly is stamped in Pretty in Pink and cut out, I added some dazzling diamonds and some mini pearl rhinestones.   The bird is stamped in baja breeze ink, I also added some scraps of victoria crochet ribbon and some baja breeze seam binding, adhered together with a antique brad, adhered to the card using some mini glue dots.  The greeting, "Just for You" is from the Hostess Level 1 Set, Afterthoughts.

ENJOY!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...