Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bliss ----Thinking of You card

Here is another card using the Bliss Sale a bration stamp set.    I had a "swap" card from a year ago, that used another stamp set, and I changed it up, using the Bliss stamp set.

The card base is Regal Rose and the stamped layer is Sahara Sand (a color choice from the Color Coach), I started to stamp this just 2 time on the Sahara sand layer, but "dropped" the stamp  (all inked up, of course) and it landed almost center, but much lighter.....SO, I inked up the stamp and stamped off on scrap paper, then stamped on the layer, several times.   I stamped the butterfly in regal rose craft ink and embossed in iridescent ice embossing powder....I didn't use enough ink and so, stamped the butterfly again, this time in regal rose ink classic ink, cut the butterfly out and used dimensionals to "pop" the image up and added a rhinestone in the center. 

ENJOY!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...