Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Traveler....and a Sketch


Today I am preparing for my first card class here in the Melbourne, Florida area.   I wanted to use a stamp set that I had to have, but really haven't used much.    Then to decide on what to make with it.....Oh my all these decisions.  Sometimes the places to search for ideas have too many ideas and I become overwhelmed and end up  not using what I had started searching ideas for.    I wanted to check my email and saw a post from a blog I get updates from....Sandi MacIver and there was the Sketch #92 , SO  that is what I based my card on.  



Colors used:  Night of Navy, pool party, whisper white.
Stamp sets used:  The Traveler, Petite Pairs
Accessories used: chevron embossing folder, scallop oval punch, oval punch, dimensionals, Maritime DSP



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...