Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Challenge, a Share and NEW - More Sale a Bration Goodies coming in March!

First the challenge:

I already started on Feb 1st and started sending cards out, and today, I am up to 25, aiming for 1 per day for Lent..... During Lent a whole lots of people give up something, I am challenging you guys to join me in sending cards to people instead of/in addition to giving up something, to give something instead. Send or Give some cards....Now I know Lent has already begun, but start now, today. I know you guys have some cards sitting around.....if not, this will challenge you to make some......it doesn't have to be for a special occasion, even though it can be.  Send out or hand out as many hand made cards and keep track of how many you send out. Report the total number to me either on my fb page - Stampin' with Stampergirl, or here on my blog or email me @ sbjcarol@yahoo.com and the person reporting the most will win a Stampin' UP! prize from me. A second prize for those of you who send or hand out 40 cards.   April 7th is the Deadline!

Second - the Share:    If you need some inspiration on a card to send.....Here is one, I CASEd it from someone on facebook and changed the colors, because I had a piece of Calypso Coral card stock laying around an worked from there.  This was a quick and easy card, one that will go in the mail and not need any extra postage!!!


Third - More Sale a bration Goodies, starts on March 1st:


There's more too!   in addition to this stamp set and the Accessory pack of twine and buttons, there is another stamp set and some GORGEOUS printed vellum paper stack as an additional choice.   Check my website on March 1st where you can check those items out!!!!

ENJOY! and pass the JOY onto others



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...