I continued sponging with the following colors: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Lost Lagoon and Island Indigo...Don't all those names of the colors sound inviting? Especially to all my friends getting hit with snow, ice and cold!!!!
- I did another one and sponged the same colors, just some more of the darker colors.
- What are you working on? I am always working on something. I have just recently moved 1000 miles from my family, friends, stampin' buddies so I had to change things. I found it difficult after I first set up my new craft room. - no stamp club, no classes, nothing to prepare for, so I have started sending out a few cards to my family and friends, each day.... I am having my first class on Tuesday, so I just spent this past week preparing the cards for the class.
- How does your work differ from others in your genre? This question is hard for me, I think we all differ from one another. I CASE a lot, see a card or a project and copy it changing colors or stamps or accessories for ones that I have. Since moving, I have started checking out sketches and doing my own thing..... which is mostly card making, cards that go in the mail, not too many embellishments and ones that are easy for others to make.
- Why do you create what you do? I create what I do, because I cannot draw or paint, or play an instrument or sing! But I can stamp!!!! I love love love showing others they can too and when they get excited after they have made a card and know who they are sending it to, that is when I know that is why....To make a difference, even it is someone else making the difference to someone they know, I helped them.... I just read something recently....Stampin' puts joy in my heart! The whole process, getting ideas, playing with stamps, inks, papers, stamping, cutting, punching, die cutting, gluing, embossing. I love it all and it does fill my heart with JOY!
- How does your creative process work? I said that I CASE most of my projects, from all kinds of sources; Pinterest, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website, Splitcoast Stampers, checking others blogs. and lately checking out a sketch challenge. I always make 2 cards when I sit down to create, I mean, your cutting the card stock in half, so might as well make 2 cards, only have to clean up your mess once.!