Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Stampin' Up! --- Making a difference!

This' past Saturday I drove up to Jacksonville to attend a Demonstrator's Fund Raiser to benefit Community Connections of Jacksonville.  Lee has been doing these events for 5 years!!!   That's a lot of Making a Difference!    Everyone in attendance brought jars of peanut butter and Jelly too, those when to help the homeless kids (another company was donating bread!).   I thoroughly enjoyed my time, stamping with women and men, learning tips and techniques from one another, learning about each other and helping to make a difference.   She holds these fundraisers every other month to benefit a different charity... and in April she is challenging other demonstrators to do the same, all for the same cause....Autism.  I have taken the challenge and am in the process of coordinating this Event.   It will be held April 11th and all the information regarding this event will be updated as soon as I have all the details.  

Here is one of my favorite cards we made!   Isn't it cute.   This stamp set, Cheerful Critters is one of the first stamp sets I purchased from the Occasions catalog.  I have used it for a birthday card and a Baby card.   So many possibilities and with the open space on the sign you can put any greeting in there.


We used reinkers and the aqua painter to color in the little bear, however you could use any coloring tools, Blendabilities, markers, colored pencils. or use your blender pen and inks too.   For young kids you could let them color in the critters!    

Hope you enjoyed this card and hope you can take a few minutes today to create something today.   

Stay tuned for more information for the Stamp out Autism Day, but save the date!  April 11th.   If you are in the Palm Bay, Melbourne, Cocoa, Brevard County, Florida area , it will be a treat!   

ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...