Friday, August 3, 2012

July Stampin' Club Cards & New Stampin' Club Forming

These Stampin' Club cards for the month of July...   The first one, uses the Blooming with Kindness stamp set., which I just LOVE.   It is on page 87 of the catalog and comes with 6 stamps total.   5 greeting stamps and this huge flower! all for $16.95 for clear mount and $22.95 for wood mount.  That comes out to just $3.30 per stamp for clear mount and  $4.46 wood mount, and that includes shipping and tax!

 I used Rose red card stock and Rose Red DSP and Rose Red ink.....All the same color!!!  Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to match card stock, designer series paper (DSP), inks, markers, ribbons, brads and more!!!  I punched a piece of black card stock using the Adorning Accents Edgelits die with my Big Shot, so simple and quick!!! I stamped the flower in rose red ink in the center of the whisper white card stock, then again in the upper right corner and lower left corner, just a bit lighter and sponged all around this with rose red ink and gumball green ink in the corners.  I stamped the greeting in black ink on whisper white card stock and punch it out using the Blossom petals builder punch, then layered a piece of gumball green card stock also punched with the same punch behind the greeting, just a little bit to the right side and popped it up using Dimensionals. 

This next card I used the Reason to Smile stamp set.   This set was available only during July.  
I used Daffodil Delight card stock and stamped the small flowers randomly with pumpkin pie ink and added a greeting from Word Play stamp set with black staz on ink, I sponged around the outside of the card with daffodil ink and some pumpkin pie ink.   Tying some lucky limeade ruffled ribbon around card and into a knot.  (DO YOU LOVE THESE RUFFLED RIBBONS AS MUCH AS I DO???)  
I stamped the flower in black staz on and colored the image using daffodil delight, pumpkin pie and lucky limeade markers and a blender pen.   Of course I had to sponge some same ink colors around the edges.   The layer of daffodil card stock behind the flower image, was cut using the labels framelits and the Big Shot and embossed using the Elegant lines embossing folder and sponged some color on the edges too.  Popping this above using the wonderful Dimensionals.



This round of the stampin' Club is ending this month, August.   A new round of stampin' club will start in September and will run thru May (except December).  To join, you must commit to a minimum $20 order each month from September thru May, excluding December.   Club stampin' dates are held on the 3rd Friday evening, 7pm and the 3rd Sunday, 1pm.   Your requirement to place an order of $20 or more must be placed by the 3rd Sunday (or Friday) whichever is the latest in the month, regardless if you attend the stampin' club date.   If you do not attend the stampin' club date, you will get a email picture of the projects we make and when the club order arrives, you will get the card stock and any embellishments to make the projects in your order.     The club runs for 8 months and will consist of 8 people, each month a different person will be the Hostess and receive all Hostess benefits.   If the Hostess holds a separate party with her friends (at her home or mine), those orders will be added to the club order for more benefits.   Anyone holding a party will also get to choose a gift from my Hostess Basket of Goodies in addition to the Hostess Dollars.  

To join this club, you will just need to contact me no later than Aug 31st.   When I have 8 people signed up, I will start a back up list, when that list reaches 8 people, that will be the 2nd club.   Anyone can join, near or far,   For Long Distance members, additional shipping charges will be added to mail your order to you along with your stamp club projects card stock and embellishments.

Clear as Mud???   Just give me a call, txt or email and I will give you all the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...