Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is Blossoming Promotion

Stampin' Up! has a promotion going on right now.    I have tried...many times to post the flyer and information regarding that promotion in the design of this blog with no results.   After spending hrs, yes hrs trying to do this, I was able to put the picture of the promotion on the top left of this Blog, however when you click on the picture, nothing is there   SO, I am attaching the link to the flyer here:

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/SIB_flyer_April2011_US.pdf

The information regarding this promotion IS on the link above, just click on it and see the images, paper and details of the promotion.   ANY questions regarding this promotion, do not hesitate to contact me at sbjcarol@yahoo.com.   Anyone reading this post that knows how I can attach the link to the picture I have on the upper left corner of this blog...please contact me.

THANKS!!!!!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...