Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stampin' Up!' Two Step into Spring

April is finally here and so is Spring....I hope it stays for a while.....   Below is the link for the Two Step into Spring special this month.    This stamp set will be featured in the new catalog, but you don't have to wait til July....You can get it now!

I have been trying for about an hr to make this show up in picture form and have been unable to do that, so here is the link.....

If I ever get this blogging figured out, it will be a miracle.

Stay tuned for some pictures......



http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/TwoStep_0310.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...