Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awash With Flowers

This is one of the cards my club members made this month. The flower images were from the sneak preview stamp set, Awash with Flowers, this is available for purchase until April 30th and then not again til the new catalog in July. There are so many whimsical flowers in this 2 step stamp set.  I used some soon to be retiring colors, Lovely lilac and lavendar lace.   ENJOY!

AND, the Occasions Mini catalog ends on April 30th too.    Don't miss out on the great stamp sets and accessories in this mini catalog.   Contact me to place your order.



BLOG CANDY.......
Seems like a lot of blogs I visit offer blog candy....So, I have decided to offer some blog candy....
Posted by Picasa

The stamp set is from last year's Sale a bration, as well as the celery ribbon.   SO, to get in the drawing for this blog candy, just leave a comment and on Friday, I will do a random drawing for the winner.  If you know where I am in my picture, leave that in your comment and receive another bonus if your name is drawn.



Thanks for stopping by.   

1 comment:

  1. The stamp set is cute! Enter me in the blog candy drawing! I have no idea where you are in the picture so I guess I'm not eligible for the bonus =)

    ReplyDelete

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...