Friday, April 2, 2010

LATE NIGHT STAMPERS

I belong to a Yahoo Group for demonstrators, but they also have one for stampers.....It is called Late Night Stampers....HELLO!!  How late night stamping do you have to be.....Not like me, you can stamp in the day...but I knew I had to be a part of that group...late night is my time....ANYHOW.   If I have peaked your intrest.....Go and take a look.   Here is the link     http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/   Sherrill is the like the Den Mother and is the leading force for the group.   The group has lots of inspiration and friendships.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...