Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone

Getting ready to go to Good Friday Services and decided to show some pictures of the cards I sent for Easter.   I wish I could have sent more..... 

This first one, is just plain cute.    I have had this set on my wish list for a couple of years now and still don't own it.   One of my club members, Heather owns it and graciously loaned it to me last weekend.   My daughter, Aimee and grandsons were visiting for the weekend and Colin and Jacob played with legos while Aimee and I spent some time together stamping.   Lots of fun.and easy...The hard part is allowing the crystal effects to dry, before checking it, just to make sure and leaving your fingerprint.....    ENJOY!


Stamp set:   A Good Egg
Cardstock/paper:    Certainly Celery, whisper white, so saffron and Delicate Dots DSP from last year's SAB choices..Accessories:  Ribbon (also from last yr's SAB), this yr's SAB scallop trim border punch, white gel pen, ticket corner punch, and crystal effects.

This second card, I made quite a few all alike.   I really think that the next time, I won't make as many exactly alike, but to change them up a bit.


Stamp set:   Abundant Hope (Occasions mini catalog)
Black staz on ink
I used the special cardstock package from a couple of years ago.   Wild Wasabi that is textured and pre cut and prescored.   I trimmed it to fit in a regular A2 envelope.   Since I used both packs of this paper, it gave me more room in my file cabinet to fit more paper!!!!!!!!!!!  I stamped the image on very vanilla cardstock and colored in the daffodils with the marvelous markers, blush blossom and pretty in pink.   I used the lid of the wild wasabi pad and the aquapainter for the stems and after awhile, I changed and started using the certainly celery marker.  I punched the edges with the eyelet border punch and you can't see in this picture, but I punched the end of the card with the same border punch.  I used the modern label punch for the Greeting and used my BIG SHOT to make the wild wasabi layer.

Happy Easter! 

1 comment:

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...