Thursday, October 3, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge and Washi Tape One Day Sale - TODAY!


Where did September go???  Oh my it went fast.  at the end o the month is my grandson's birthday and my daughter's birthday.    What kind of card to make a 10 year old?   I got out my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and grabbed some card stock and ink and started to stamp.


I have a Big Swirly Happy Birthday from years ago (no Stampin' Up!), but that I love to use for kids, on envelopes, so I pulled that out along with my Memorable Moments stamp set and made his birthday, took about 3-5 minutes and that is from beginning to end, even the design.   I wrote a little note to him on the inside about the day he was born and put $10 in there since he is now 10.  

Go to the party and Colin starts opening his presents and he gets to my card, and before he opens the envelope, he says "you made this, didn't you?"  I said yes I did.   He opened it and one of the kids behind him said, "no way!  You MADE THIS??  SO COOL!!!"   whew!.  Colin said to me, Grammy I know why you gave me $10 cause I am 10, I said "Yep, that's why" and all the kids started getting excited and said WOW just think, $20 when your 20!!! Oh my, that would be easy, wouldn't it! 
Sad, though he told me he couldn't read my note because it was written in cursive and they don't teach it in schools anymore, so my daughter read it to me....that just makes me a little sad.
I guess that is how generations before have felt about how they used to write......onto the card.


Sorry the picture is dark, took the picture, put the money in the card and didn't look at the picture till after the party.




I even used a little Washi Tape. 


Speaking of washi tape, it's on sale, today only:


 This is from the Stampin' Up! Customer Home Page:


Quick Halloween Tags and a Thank You

Washi tape is such a fun, easy way to add a little bit of pattern to a project. The Witches’ Brew Designer Washi Tape was the perfect addition to this quick treat tag. I love how the skulls show through the die-cut H window (made using the Big Shot and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die). The chevron pattern tape adds a little pop of color in seconds.



 Epic Day This And That Designer Washi Tape

Regular Price $4.95 US/$6.50 CAN
Sale Price $3.71 US/$4.87 CAN


Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape

Regular Price $4.95 US/$6.50 CAN
Sale Price $3.71 US/$4.87 CAN


Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape

Regular Price $4.95 US/$6.50 CAN
Sale Price $3.71 US/$4.87 CAN


Remember this is on sale just today, You can order HERE from my website or contact me no later than 11pm EDST tonight via 410.382.4874 txt or call, or email me at sbjcarol@yahoo.com.


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...