Saturday, February 16, 2013

Amazing Sunrise


On Valentine’s Day morning I woke up and peered out the window, it was a cloudy morning with just a tiny spot of sun peeking out of the clouds.    As I stood and watched, the sun got brighter and brighter, but just the small spot, not much bigger.  It was beautiful though and while I was standing there watching the sunrise, it reminded me of the Creator.   I'm so THANKFUL that I was able to see this amazing sunrise.
 
 My Church, Crossroads Community Church is challenging us to post pictures on their website or their facebook page that show the Cross.   Well, this first picture I think looks like the Cross with the sunshine shinning down and the break in the clouds across.   Do you see it?

About 15 minutes after this picture was taken, the sun disappeared for the rest of the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...