Saturday, February 16, 2013

3 x 3 Saleabration (SAB) Cards

I did make some cards in my "hotel craft room".   I used several items from the SAB catalog, the stamp set, Patterned Occasions, Sycamore Street DSP and ribbon and the Vine Street embossing folder.  Each of these items from the SAB catalog you can get FREE with a $50 purchase.   When I go out  to a restaurant, I put the waiter's tip in a 3x3 card with a note thanking them for good service.   Last weekend, I met my brother's new "step grandchildren" and while talking with them about their hobbies, I showed them mine, the 3x3 cards that I carry in my purse.   They loved them, so a few days later when I met up with my brother and sister in law, I gave them some of the 3x3 cards I showed their grand kids cause they really showed an interest in them.  

Here are the cards I made:   This first picture shows 3 of them, all a little different, but using the same stamp.   The Thanks is from Million Dollar Moments, a Hostess Only set in the Spring Catalog.  I used Island Indigo as the card base for all three cards.
 This first card, I used a 2 3/4" scrap of DSP from the SAB catalog, and the label framelits in Summer Starfruit and Whisper White and stamped the pair of jeans in Pool Party.   I stamped the Thanks in Early Espresso and punched out a little flower from the trio punch that is in the regular catalog and added a rhinestone on top.  
 This next card, uses another scrap of DSP from the Sycamore Street DSP and this print is my favorite.   I also embossed the Tangerine Tango circle with the Vine Street embossing folder and then punched out with the 2 1/2" circle punch.  I stamped the jeans in pool party and added a small heart (from the 3 heart punch, retired) and some rhinestones


 Here is the 3rd card embossed with the Vine Street embossing folder, I took the label framelits and cut 2 of the same size, one in Tangerine Tango and one in Whisper White and layered one horizontal and the stamped image vertical.   I tied a piece of pool party ribbon also from the SAB catalog and a rhinestone.


I hope you like these little cards, they are super easy and quick to make.   These 3x3 cards utilize your scraps of DSP, card stock, ribbons and embellishments.   Saleabration is good now thru March 22nd....purchase $50 in merchandise(before shipping and tax) and choose one of the items in the SAB catalog for FREE.  


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...