Saturday, October 6, 2012

September Stampers Club Cards

The first card, uses the Elements of Style, I completely copied this from ???? I don't remember!   I have looked and looked to find it again, but sadly I have spent way too much time, over an hr searching and could not find it.   SO, if this is your creation that I copied, let me know and I will update my post.   Thanks for the inspiration.



I wanted a card that was simple, no Big Shot...It was hard not to use it since it is always sitting on my work table, but I stayed strong!  I used the scallop trim border and corner punches and the rest was stamping on primrose petals card stock and regal rose card stock.   The hummingbird and swirl were stamped with primrose petals ink and the ink stays wet longer to be able to embossed and I used clear embossing powder.   I added some dazzling details, but didn't wait long enough to put the layer on top, so smeared it all over the top layer, but didn't make a difference.    The regal rose layer is stamped with regal rose ink and the flower branch stamped randomly cover the whole card.  I stamped the greeting in primrose petals ink and embossed that too.  Pop the humming bird image on dimensionals and your done, took about 5 mins to make this card.   Super Quick.

The next card I copied too, and can't locate the original post so that I can give credit, so if it is yours, let me know and I will update this post.

A Christmas Card, made with the hew Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and framelits dies from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I stamped the ornament in Real Red 3 times and folded each one in the center and then attached them together with tombo adhesive.  I used the Candelight Christmas DSP for the layer along with real red cardstock.   After I made this card, I tried it again with the snowburst embossing folder using the big shot and I liked that one better.  Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny wishes in real red on white cardstock and punch out using the modern label punch.  I added some gumball green ribbon since it was on sale last monthand glued the ornament right on top using the tobow glue.   This card did not take lone, just cutting out 3 ornaments took the longest. 

If you have any questions or want more information on how to make these cards, don't hesitate to contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...