Monday, March 12, 2012

Mixed Bunch Gift Boxes

My Mom is a big stamper and wanted to give some friends a little gift, she had some boxes that she could put a trea inside but wated to decorate those boxes for her friends.    She used a wheel and wheeled across the boxes...super quick!!!   She punched out flowers from the new Blossom punch fromt he Occasions mini catalog with some Designer Series Papers, she stamped the centers on cardstock and added a rhinestone to the top.   She attached these to the boxes...12 of them!!!  I am sure her friends are gonna love these Treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...