Sunday, July 4, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge from Stampin 411

This is my card for the Saturday Sketch Challenge from Stampin 411. I used the sketch and then picked out some cardstock and a stamp set and this is what I came up with. The card is Basic Gray with a layer of Not Quite Navy. The image is from the set from the Summer Mini, Watercolor Trio and I used baja breeze (my favorite color!!!!) marker and old olive markers to color directly onto the stamp....THEN I stamped it onto whisper white cardstock, I then "huffed" onto the stamp to remoisten it and stamped two more times. I stamped the small flower stamp on the Not quite Navy cardstock in Not quite Navy ink, but stamped off first so it wasn't so dark. I needed some ribbon to go with these colors, but don't have anything from the new catalog yet, so I took vanilla taffeta ribbon (thought I had the white!, geez) and using a sponge dauber and ink pad, colored the ribbon baja breeze...I stamped the greeting in basic gray ink. This card took just a few quick minutes to make, and was so easy too.   When I figure out how to link the blog that has the challenge, I will add that post too.    ENJOY  Your July 4th Weekend... Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...