Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ronald McDonald House Visit

This is what it is all about folks!!! Every month I travel to Baltimore's ROnald McDonald House and Stamp with the people staying at the house. It is so much fun to see everyone having a good time. These girls in this picture helped me set up all the tables with stamps ink and papers. Then, they made me a card! I will treasure it forever.

I have met some very special people while visiting the house. From the ladies at the front desk to the people serving dinner to the guests staying there....Poole and Kent Company, always has wonderful food, desserts and a HUGE HEART.

I encourage any demos reading, to contact their Lead Demonstrator for their local house. Any demos in Maryland who would like to go to the house with me, just leave me a comment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...