Friday, July 2, 2010

IT's HERE

It's HERE!!!   The New Idea Book and Catalog......Oh my this catalog is Fantabulous....
Lots of ideas, new helpful charts, Oh so beautiful colors..... This book is chock full of ideas and fantastic new products.   Do you have yours????   No?   Members of my Stamp Club get theirs for FREE.   I also am selling them for $6.00 and you get a $5.00 off coupon with your first order of $25.00 or more.   SO, it really is only costing your a buck!   Another way to get one for yourself....Host a party, it is one of the many benefits of having some friends over for some stamping fun.  

I am having a FREE Stampin' Night.....Tomorrow (Oh, I mean tonight...) July 2nd from 6pm - 11pm.   Bring your projects you want to work on and your cardstock and adhesive.   I have plenty of stamps and inks to use as well as many tools.  
I will have plenty of snacks and drinks as well as a couple of pizzas to start the evening off.    Please contact me if you wish to join in the fun.

Thanks for visiting my blog and in the coming weeks I will be making some changes to it.  

Keep Cool, Stamp!!!

Carol  Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...