Saturday, November 12, 2016

Paisleys and Posies Birthday Card, Day 3

Can you believe it???? Posting 3 days in a row!

 I will be getting my new computer today.....SO sending emails, blog posts and Facebook posts should get easier.   I hope to conquer video taking too....I know I have a lot I would love to share.

Today's card uses my favorite technique, Emboss Resist.   I used Paisleys and Posies stamp set and stamped with versamark on vanilla card stock and used white embossing powder.   After I embossed the images with the embossing tool, I let it cool for a minute and then sponged with Wisteria Wonder ink....I kept sponging for a bit because the ink color is darker  than the card stock and didn't look good until I had sponged several coats.   

I layered this panel onto a very vanilla that was 1/4" wider.   I used dimensionals to put this onto the Wisteria Wonder card and stamped Happy Birthday from Guy Greetings using black ink.  



A great find for me today on a facebook sale group and only $20, has 4 sides and swivels all around...and the best thing, holds about 200 DVD cases, THAT'S A LOT OF STAMP SETS!


So what do you think?   I can find a stamp set so quick now!

Let me know what you store you stamp sets in?   Maybe some of your other stamping supplies?  I am looking for ideas for this room.   Leave a comment with your organizational tip/storage item and I'll pick a winner for some freebies.  You have until Wednesday, the 16th.

Enjoy! 

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...