Sunday, February 14, 2016

Bloomin' Love so many ways!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting some great women who get together and craft.    I planned a couple of cards and they each made one.   We used the Bloomin' Love stamp set and framelits, and they all turned out so different, it was great to see these ladies getting creative.   I wish I would have taken some photos, but one gal posted her finished creation.   Instead of a card, she made it into a refrigerator magnet.    Love it!



Here is the card I planned for them to make.

Here are a few more using the Bloomin' Love stamp set and framelit bundle.




Here is one we made at the Stampin' Up! Onstage Event that I attended in Baltimore back in November.    


Here is one more,, from my Sweetheart Class I held yesterday.

And here's a little treat I made, handed out about 25 of these to various people over the last week.   So easy, took Sam's - from Pootles.com.uk.   I made some in December using Andes candies which fit perfect.   This time I wanted to use chocolate candy hearts.....and that template was too big that I had to glue the candy down.   SO, I thought....you are an adult and you should be able to figure this out.   I sat down and wasted a few small pieces of DSP and it worked!!!   SO SO Easy with the envelope punch board and only a 3x3 piece of DSP!!!


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

Sending Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...