Monday, June 22, 2015

Stampin' Up! Convention Swaps

Making swaps for convention!   Takes a lot of preparation, especially if making many of same swap.   I was in 2 organized swapsandmade other card fronts to swap too.

I have been in the same 3x3card swap for several years now and always love the cards I receive AND I use these size cards all the time.  I use a lot of this size card for thank you's for a variety of uses...my servers tip at a restaurant, an employee anywhere who helps me. They are great to attach to a gift for a variety of occasions.  I wanted to use the Ronald McDonald House stamp set but for a thank you....


It was a lot of work, but i was happy with it.   My wonderful husband helped cut and punch all the pieces of the card!   I made 80 of them!

Stamp set:  Sprinkles of Life along with coordinating Tree builder punch
Card stock/DSP:  Bermuda Bay, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper  white/Cherry on Top paper stack
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush, Crushed curry
Accessories:  Tree builder and word window punch, dimensionals, deco label framelits,  decorative dots embossing folder and the Big Shot.

This next card, I just knew I would make a collage type card.  I also wanted the card to be in the color, Lost Lagoon.  The dragonfly on the card my hubby cut out all 51 of those!


Stamp set:  Awesomely Artistic
Card stock:  Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  paper snips, dimensionals, linen thread, pearls, Project Life cards and labels framelits, sponges.   

Contact me anytime to schedule a fun time of a stamping party in Maryland or Florida.  
Want to purchase any of the items to make these projects or more,  go to my website, www,stampergirl.stampinup.net.  Choose shop now and browse thru all the catalogs,  clearance rack specials and weekly deals.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...