Friday, March 20, 2015

Stamping for Autism Fundraiser and an inspiration from a store email ad

A few Florida - Brevard county area demonstrators are getting together for a Great Event....Saturday, April 11th.   Check it out!



Want to sign up for the event?   Just send me an email or give me a call or text me to sign up.   Can't make it?   We have card kits to go for the $25.   This is all to benefit the Scott Center for Autism Treatment right here in Brevard County.    Prepay and you will be entered in a drawing for some great Stampin' Up! prizes.

Now for a bit of inspiration.   Do you ever take a picture of something because you like the color combination or how items are displayed?   I have been know to even take a photo of an article of clothing someone is wearing because I know I have a stamp set that looks like the print on the top or dress or whatever.   A few months ago, somehow I started getting emails from a company Joss and Main.....I would look at the ads and really like the color combinations I saw.   Never bought anything from there, but do look thru the ads when they come in my email.   Today, this one shows up.......



It reminded me of stamps sets of flowers, so I pulled out some stamps ink and cardstock and here is my card for the day.   You never know where inspiration will come from.  


Stamp sets used, Hi There and Stippled Blossoms.   Colors used, Smoky Slate and Tangelo Twist.   I colored my pearls with a sharpie marker.    The Tangelo Twist color is darker than the inspiration color, but I wanted to use that color since I haven't used it much.   I am glad I did, it is light than Cajun Craze and sometimes I have wanted a light version, now I have one!

ENJOY!  

Tomorrow is a busy day...we are going to try and capture some photos of the Blue Angels who are in town for the Air Show...Also, Blake Shelton is in town, who knows maybe I'll get a photo of him too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...