Thursday, January 2, 2014

More Cards to Share

Here are some more cards from  my friends: 


Fro Kathy, green trees!  My favorite color, GREEN! all that paper piercing!!!  I can't believe she did all that paper piercing, she does not like anything to do with sewing, needles, thread...and paper piercing is not far behind sewing!    I on the other hand, love paper piercing.   I just need to remind myself to do it more often.
This card is Bert's - Elegant.   dry embossing, stamp embossing, punching too. 
Here is Diane's card, Stamping and dry embossing.   What a great job!  the photo does not do this card justice.   
 
 
Eileen's beautiful Red and white (and green) card.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...