Monday, May 23, 2011

Updates and some Stamped Cards

WELL, where do I begin.....  hmmm.   Back in January, my sister in law, Joyce Virginia Riesett suddenly became sick and was diagnosed with Stage 4 Liver Cancer.....about the same time, a good friend of mine, Patricia Matsko, became ill, had surgery(s) and was diagnosed with Stage 3 Colon Cancer......  

This was taken last summer at a Stamp a Stack...my friend, Shirley Brown on the left and Patricia Matsko on the right.....Sadly, Patricia passed away on April 15th.


Here is a picture of my brother, Joe and his wife, Joyce Virginia.....Sadly, she passed away on May 2nd.  

Haven't been in the mood to stamp, or blog.   My MOJO dissappeared and hopefully will return soon.  I have had my stamp clubs this month and will post the cards tomorrow....actually later today.


Caol Valentine.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...