Monday, May 23, 2011

Sharing What I love

I LOVE Sharing my LOVE of Stamping.   Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart is:

To Love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference! 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE sharing my love of stamping.   I enjoy showing others how to stamp, watching them being creativie and having fun while making something for someone else and getting excited because they know they are going to brighten that persons day.   That is the JOY I get out of stamping.  

Stampin' is so much fun and being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is SO rewarding.   You get stamps and accessories at a discount!  Cha Ching!  You earn free stamps!  Cha Ching!  Free accessories and more!!! Cha Ching! You can earn free trips!  Cha Ching!  Recognition for Sales, Recruiting and more!  Friendships with fellow stampers across the USA and beyond!   You get to attend Conventions, in Salt Lake City, UT regional conventions in a area near you and Leadership convention in different cities across the United States.  Conventions are so much FUN.....

Take a Look.....



Want to learn more???   Contact me and I will share what I love with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...