Monday, December 13, 2010

A Quick and Easy Christmas card

This card was super easy and quick to make....The card base is Cherry Cobbler 4 1/4 x 11, folded, whisper white - 4 x 5 1/4 and I put it thru the Big Shot using the polka dots embossing folder.   The stamped Image is from Perfect Punches #120516...This set is made up of 6 different greetings in a different punch shape.  We received this set FREE for attending Convention this year.   The stamped image and the scalloped circle layer behind it were made using scraps of cardstock.  I couldn't decide on a ribbon to use, so I dyed the white organza ribbon using a sponge dauber, cherry cobbler ink pad and rubber gloves!!!   It is really easy to dye the ribbon, just a little messy....

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...