Thursday, December 30, 2010

Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale A Bration Goodies have arrived!!!

Mr UPS came by today and brought some goodies from the Occasions Mini and Sale a Bration catalogs.   There are punches, stamps, embossing folders, new BS dies, buttons, ribbons...Oh SO many new things.   I had to restrain myself not to buy it all!!   BUT, I will quote a friend of mine....I want it ALL and I want it now!!!

The mini catalogs and Sale a bration catalogs are in the mail.   If you haven't received yours, let me know and I will get one to you.   

Stamp Clubs start up in just a couple of weeks and I have a few open spots...want to know more???  Leave me a comment here or contact me for all the details.

Want to Get some of these Goodies for FREE, have a party at your house (or mine) and earn some FREE stamps and accessories.    Contact me to schedule your party soon!!  Sale a Bration is a GREAT time to have a party, more FREEBIES for hostesses and customers (and DEMOS too!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...