Sunday, August 8, 2010

Convention Make & Takes

These are pictures of some of the Make and Takes from Convention.....

These are some cute 3 x 3 cards and a "holder" for them made from one of our small open end envelopes #107286  and the stamp is one of the a` la carte stamps located in the front of the catalog, pg 18.   This stamp I received free in my Convention bag for attending convention....# 120173, the cards are 3 x 3 and there are 3 cards and 3 envelopes that fit into the holder.  We inked up the stamp with markers to get the different colors for all the different THANKS. 



This card was also one of the make and takes from convention....Notice the image above my card ???  that is the card we were supposed to make, but, I wasn't reading and following the instructions and before I knew it, I had a card that was horizontal instead of vertical, then I placed me image in a different place, and I made the little tag for the card (like in the sample), but then decided I wasn't going to use it.   That is why stamping is SO MUCH FUN.   Everyone is creative, everyone can be given the same items, cardstock, inks, stamps and embellishments along with a picture of what the final card "should" look like.....AND when everyone is done, there are so many versions to the card and none of them is wrong.   Even if you "mess up", you can always change it, hide the mistake behind an embellishment, ribbon or stamped image.   So, try it....you'll like it I am sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...