Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Blog Header

My new blog header has only taken me about 3 hrs to do.   It is off center, but hey, I did it.   AND  I did it using My Digital Studio!!!    I have been trying to teach myself My Digital Studio (MDS) and the first thing I learned today....I need to install the 2nd disk that came with MDS!!!   Of course, the MDS disks are home in my stamp room and I am down the ocean, hon.....

I am here with my friend, Kim for a stamp/scrapbook weekend.   She has a condo here in Ocean City, Md and we are getting a lot accomplished.   I knew I was going to play around with MDS, but now that I know most of the "stuff" I want to do on MDS is on that 2nd disk, it will have to wait til later in the week when I have time.

Stampin' Up!'s new catalog is only a few weeks away and on Tuesday, they will announce the Last Chance List.   These will be the retiring stamp sets, colors, and accessories.   The colors will be the first to go, and already sage shadow card stock is gone.   AND today I visited my website, http://www.stampergirl.stampinup.net/ and checked the clearance rack and there are 5 pages of items on sale, clearance....a few I was surprised to see.   If you are searching for some bargains, that is the place to go, just click on the link to my website, and click shop now and clearnace and shop away.   This is the only way to purchase items from the clearance rack...

Stampin' Up! announced that starting Tuesday, June 1st - June 30th, they are going to have a n' aMini Start Kit for just $99.   If you have been thinkin' about join' Stampin' Up!, or need some extra money, want the discount, THIS IS THE TIME.   Contact me for more information or questions.

OK, now to go for a walk on the beach.....maybe a picture tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...