Monday, May 10, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral Mother's Day card

Here is the card I made for my Mom for Mother's day. Of course, she didn't get the card til today. I mailed it last Wednesday from Maryland and it didn't arrive in Florida til today. That was probably the longest time ever for her to get a card I sent. I used the watercolor technique with reinkers, shimmer white cardstock and water. If you want to learn this technique, let me know and we can have a watercolor class. I colored the ribbon with reinkers and spritzed water on it too, then used the heat tool to dry and of course it scrunched the ribbon, but I like the effect.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...