Friday, July 13, 2018

MY best tip for those pesky little dimensional tops!

You know those little dimensional tops!   You take them off to adhere an item to your project, and try to throw away, or just sit aside.    They get everywhere.....on the floor, tracked all over the house. and even outside, or in your car, you bed!

I came up with a simple solution and very inexpensive, plus you can give these little gems to your Stampin' Friends.

I sure wish I could keep up with blogging, but I am not good at trying to juggle all the technology!   I will share when I can and maybe I will get better at it.    Just not at this time.   This post for instance was drafted back over a month ago.   I needed to resize the photo.    Life just got in the way!


ENJOY LIFE!!!

#makeacardsendacard

Share a smile, send a card!



Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...