Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Birthday Card - great for teens

This card I made my great nieces.   I sent the first one out since her birthday was yesterday!   Whew, on time!   I CASED this card from Ann Clemmer, a fellow demo.   While we are on opposite sides of the US, we get inspiration from all over.   I think it was a twitter feed and I am rarely on twitter.    Spending too much of life with family and friends, but I do see tweets from time to time.

The DSP I used is the Picture Perfect DSP 6x6 stack in the Occasions catalog, it is probably one of my favorites ever  I have used over half the pack and plan on getting another pack to help with with all the birthday cards I send. 

I used the Epic Celebrations stamp set from Sale a bration and the Celebration You thinlits also in the Sale a bration catalog, but those thinlits will be in the upcoming new catalog in June!

I layered the DSP with black and used black  card stock for the thinlit greetings too.   I glued them on with the Fine tip glue pen.    I colored the sneakers in with Wisteria Wonder reinker and aqua painter.   The other one I did for my other great niece I colored the sneakers in Pool party and added glue and dszzling diamonds glitter on the shoes.





Hope you get a chance to get crafty today.    I have Emma duty.....She's my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter, so you know I am not getting too much accomplished in the crafting area today!!!   But I'm loving spending time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...