Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Shimmery Christmas cards in a Box

Have you placed an order from me this month for $50 or more before shipping and tax?

Well, you will be receiving one of these.   It is an acryllic box filled with 4 shimmery Christmas Cards and Envelopes.   This would be a good gift to someone or keep for yourself.   They will go out in the mail later this week to anyone who has ordered $50 or more so far. 





I CASEd these from Patty Bennett and changed a few tiny things.   You have until November 30th to qualify for one of these boxes with the 4 beautiful cards.  I need to order more DSP and snowflakes so I can make one for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...