Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Stampin Up!'s Weekly Deals for this Week and my Wacky Wednesday Tip - a video

How does Stampin' Up! know what I need????   They always have something on the Weekly Deals that I need!   This time it is Gold Glitter.....



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Now for my Wacky Wednesday Tip - It's a video this time, hopefully it turns out OK.

I have tried to edit the video all day and was unable to do it....so here goes

iT won't upload, I know I am doing something wrong...not sure so. I will get some help in the next few days and post it when I learn how to upload it.


In the meantime I will share a photo of Frances and I stamping together at her house.   She is a demonstrator I met several years ago and now we live about 45 minutes from each other!  Notice our "neat and organized" table while stampin'.   


Enjoy and I hope you get sometime to be creative today.






No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...