Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Weekly Deals and Giving Gifts

 
Today Stampin' Up! put up the weekly Deals for this week.   They are on my website, www.stampergirl.stampinup.net - just click on shop now in the upper right hand corner and when the screen opens, click on Weekly Deals on the left side, first item.   You will want to check them out there are some great Big Shot Dies on there and a few other items.   On December 10th, Stampin' Up! is adding a lot of Clearance Rack Items so don't forget to check them out next Tuesday.    They are listed just under the Weekly Deals on my website.

Giving Gifts....Since this is the season of Gift Giving, I have decided to give gifts out to all my customers who have spent at least $50 (lifetime since I have been a Stampin' Up! demo) to stop by my house and pick up a gift.   I have a huge 31 bag filled with gifts to choose from.   These will be available until December 20th.    To MY Top 10 Customers - I will have a special gift for you.   I will have an Evening later this month or just after New Years for these top 10 to get a special gift from me as well as Stampin' Night with New Product.

My Church, Crossroads Community Church, check it out here:   www.crossroads140.com is in this spirit of Gift Giving...we are giving gifts all week and on Sunday, we are signing our name (or emailing to the church how many gifts we have given and they are writing our names on the back of the stars).   We want to reach 10,000.  stars.   The whole Church is being decorated with stars.




Here are the Weekly Deals.....Want to order any of them?   Want them for a Christmas Gift.    I give Gift Certificates - any denomination.    Contact me to place your order for these no later than Dec 9th.  by 7pm.   I will place the order then.







ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...