Saturday, September 15, 2012

Christmas Stamp a Stack in Florida

I am down in Florida For my brother's wedding today.    Yesterday, I held a Christmas  card stamp a stack with Adela, Blanca, Cynthia, Joyce (my sister) and my Mom (Edna).

Here is my Mom making some of her cards.



We had a great place to spread out and stamp away...the clubhouse by their pool, I had a table for each card and two cards that used blender pens and aqua painters I put together.


Here is a picture of everyone


Blanca, Adela, my Mom, Cynthia and Joyce.... Making their cards.   Blanca - can you send the picture I took with your camera to my email?   Sbjcarol@yahoo.com..

As soon as I get back home,  I will plan dates for some stamp a stacks at home.   I will be holding 3 different stamp a stacks... A mini stamp a stack - a regular stamp a stack and a quick and easy one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...