Tuesday, June 5, 2012

THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL NEW CATTY LIFT OFF

Stampers,  THANK YOU for such a wonderful New Catalog/Open House.   It's fun to meet with friends and do some stamping.   By the end of the day, I started with a cold, by Sunday I was in bed sleeping, with fever and chills, I know I slept 20 hrs on Sunday.   Yesterday was much better and since it is 6am and I am up ready for work and typing a post to my blog.....Anyone who knows me, knows I must be better!!!

A few things:  

If you didn't get your new Catalog, contact me so that I can get it to you.

There have been blogs offering ribbon shares, DSP shares, and even new ink pad shares. 

Just to let you know, I offer all of those things, with a little difference:

DSP - I only split DSP by 2 people, that way each person gets 1 full 12 x 12 sheet from each pack.   The cost is a little bit more, but you get a full sheet, not just a 6x6 size or some have even been 4x6.

Ribbon - I will split ribbons with 2 or 3 people and you get a good amount, 5 or more yards of each color(S) you choose.  

and NEW INK PADS, yes if you want the full set, I would need 4 people to commit to $75 per month for 4 months (if you are a club member, this would not be included with your club orders).  One of those months you would be the hostess and receive hostess benefits.

Contact me if any of these "Shares" sparks your interest or you have any questions.

sbjcarol@yahoo.com


ENJOY!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...