Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stampin' Up! Halloween Greetings

Halloween Greetings to Everyone.   This is my Halloween Card!!!   I used the Stampin' Up! set - Wicked Cool, the new embossing folder from the Holiday Mini- Spider web, and the black lace trim, also from the mini.   The punch I used for the witches boot is the 1 3/4 circle punch...the boots just fit.   I put some rhinestones on the top of the boots and I used my 1" circle punch and have the message, have a wicked Halloween, also from the set Wicked Cool.

This card was also one of the cards we made at my Fall Fest class. and speaking of fall....I just love Fall.....NOT!!   Well, I really am learning to like it, I just don't like what comes next and that is what fall always reminds me....it's going to get cold......and I don't like the cold at all!!!  Today, Rodney and I went for a drive into Pennsylvania to check out the leaves.....I tried to take some pictures on the drive...They are not the greatest and I have seen some gorgeous trees right around home...So here is one picture from today..

Well, maybe in the next couple of days, I will take some pictures of trees around my home to share.

Enjoy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...