Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!! I copied this card from Jan Tinkelberg and sent the card to my daughter, Christine who just loves Ireland. The shamrock was made up of 4 punched out hearts from the 3 heart punch and matching stamp set, I {heart} hearts - in the Occasions mini catalog. I used the border punch from the sale a bration catalog and the matching corner punch to make the frame around the shamrock. For the background of the card, I used the background stamp, Pretty Petals. I didn't have any ribbon that matched, so I just used a sponge dauber, ink and dyed the white taffeta ribbon. WOW! now I have 48+ colors of taffeta ribbon whenever I want.

ENJOY! and Spread the Joy, send someone a card. Do it today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...